About "Witch Doc" Mike Voytko
Who is Mike “Witch Doc” Voytko?
The SOB resident medic, Mike “Witch Doc” Voytko is the newest member of the Sheriff of Baghdad organization. His knowledge, expertise, and pedigree comes from the most elite U.S. Army Special Operations Unit in the Department of Defense arsenal. Mike is a Retired Special Forces Medic with over 14 years of experience in the SOF community. His resident expertise in combat and tactical medicine comes from over a decade of combat deployments to both Afghanistan and Iraq since the war on terror began in 2001. From running a fire base clinic treating the local populace to performing the duties of an elite assault medic, he has been on the front line against terror from 2001 until his retirement in 2014.
Currently, the “Witch Doc” resides in Fayetteville, North Carolina and serves as an Instructor for Special Operations Medics, including Seals and Rangers, at the elite Joint Special Operations Medical Training Center located at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He graduated from The George Washington University in 2014 receiving his BS in Clinical Health Sciences.
Mike is a Nationally Registered Paramedic and maintains the following credentials:
* National Registered EMT-Paramedic
* Advanced Tactical Practitioner
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support/Instructor certified
* Basic Life Support/Instructor certified
* Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP)
* Special Forces Qualification Course 18D (Special Forces Medical Sergeant)
* Currently an instructor at the Joint Special Operations Medical Training Center, Fort Bragg, NC
He has also attended:
* Assault Medic Course
* Wilderness Medicine Course
* Radiation Emergency Medicine REAC/TS
* Medical Management of Chemical and Biological Casualties Course